OnePlus smartphones are known for their flagship-level features and performance. However, the stock camera app on OnePlus devices may not always provide the best camera experience.
It is known for its advanced camera features, including Night Sight, Portrait Mode, and HDR+. In this blog post, we will guide you through the process of installing Google Camera on any OnePlus device.
Download Google Camera for All OnePlus Phones
Google Camera is available for many OnePlus phones. Here is a list of some of the compatible devices:
- OnePlus 11 Pro
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- OnePlus Ace
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G
- OnePlus 3
- OnePlus 2
- OnePlus 8 5G (T-Mobile)
- OnePlus One
- OnePlus Nord N200 5G
- OnePlus 8 5G UW (Verizon)
- OnePlus 10T
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G
- OnePlus Nord N300
- OnePlus 7T
- OnePlus 10 Pro
- OnePlus 6
- OnePlus Nord N20 5G
- OnePlus 8T
- OnePlus X
- OnePlus Ace Racing
- OnePlus 8
- OnePlus 9R
- OnePlus Nord N100
- OnePlus 7
- OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McLaren
- OnePlus Nord 2T
- OnePlus 9RT 5G
- OnePlus 6T McLaren
- OnePlus Nord N10 5G
- OnePlus 6T
- OnePlus 8T+ 5G
- OnePlus 5T
- OnePlus Nord
- OnePlus 10R
- OnePlus 3T
- OnePlus 5
- OnePlus Ace 2
Keep in mind that the availability of Google Camera on these devices may vary depending on the Android version and the device model.
Therefore, it’s recommended to check the compatibility of your OnePlus device before proceeding with the installation process.
Steps to Install Google Camera on OnePlus Phones
Currently, you’ve conquered the GCam 9.2 APK by BSG or Arnova8G2 resource file from the above links, which means that you’re ready to install this app on your OnePlus device.
You’d find the installation procedure exactly simple as you downloaded, and all the required handy steps are listed below in a disciplined manner.
- Download any GCam 9.2 APK version from the above links.
- Open the File Manager app and Go to the Downloads folder.
- Tap on the APK file. If you get a popup message saying to Allow Unknown Sources, tap on Allow.
- Again tap on the APK file and Install the app.
- Wait for a few seconds until the GCam 9.2 APK would get installed on your device.
- Finally, you’d glimpse an Open button to run the Google Camera app on your OnePlus Phones smartphone.
If the app failed to open, then follow the below steps:
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Navigate to Apps → tap on See all apps.
- Select the Google Camera app from the list.
- Tap on Storage & cache → and finally tap on Clear storage & Clear cache.
How to Use Google Camera on Your OnePlus Phone
The final step is to use the Google Camera on your OnePlus Phone, as we successfully completed the downloading and installation procedure.
Similarly, this would also be the most convenient method and you’d find its simplicity on the same level as your device’s official camera.
- These steps would only work if you have an installed GCam APK on your device. If there are any crashes or errors, you can redirect to the above-mentioned note.
- If everything is fine and you can glimpse a viewfinder (rectangular camera component that you see while touching an empty surface on camera view) on GCam APK, go ahead with the below things.
- Now, open the App settings by clicking the above middle-positioned Settings icon. Later, click the More Settings tab to open all the official important settings of Google Camera.
- Tap the three-dotted Advanced button, which would soon drop you to a page listed with all the camera modes. Enable all the important ones, like HDR+ Control, Night Sight, Portrait, Panorama, and 3D Picture.
- Night Sight and Astrophotography: To enable it, open the app and navigate to Settings → Advanced options, here you can enable both modes.
Installing Google Camera on your OnePlus device can significantly enhance your camera experience.
Whether you want to take clear and bright photos in low-light conditions or blur the background of your photos for a professional-looking effect, the Google Camera app has you covered.
By following the steps outlined in this blog post, you can easily install Google Camera on your OnePlus device and take advantage of its features.
So, download the app, configure its settings, and start capturing amazing photos and videos on your OnePlus device today!