In this article, I have provided you latest Google Camera port for Motorola Droid Maxx 2. You can install Google Camera (GCam 8.7) in just a few simple steps.
If you’re like most Motorola users, you’re probably familiar with the Stock camera app. It’s a well-made and easy-to-use camera app that’s perfect for capturing photos and videos of your life.
However, if you want to take advantage of some of the more advanced features available in Google Camera, you’ll need to install Google Camera for Motorola Droid Maxx 2 separately. If you’re looking to take your photography to the next level, then grab this latest update now!
- 1 Google Camera Port for Motorola Droid Maxx 2
- 2 About Google Camera (GCam APK)
- 3 Download Google Camera for Motorola Droid Maxx 2
- 4 Steps to Install Google Camera on Motorola Droid Maxx 2
- 5 How to Use Google Camera on Motorola Droid Maxx 2
- 6 Conclusion
Google Camera Port for Motorola Droid Maxx 2
Software is mattering more than the hardware these days and the developers are trying their best to provide you with the non-compatible software being compatible with your phone’s version.
Similarly, some android developers including Arnova8G2 and BSG developed the GCam latest version to make it compatible with the Motorola Droid Maxx 2.
If you’ve finally got bored with Motorola’s official camera software and want to use the Pixel phone’s GCam apps with world-class capturing modes, GCam 8.7 can become your thing.
This app version won’t just enhance the photography modes but would also sharpen your skills with the pro photography adjustments.
Don’t wait for a single while and make an instant decision to download and install the GCam 8.7 APK on your Android device super quickly.
We’ve designed this guide, comprising of the absolute knowledge about GCam software, steps to install it, and most importantly the download links to get a GCam for Motorola Droid Maxx 2. Enjoy the simplicity of the below guide!
Must read: Root Motorola Droid Maxx 2 using Magisk
About Google Camera (GCam APK)
Simplifying the overall photography of an Android user is the only meaning of Google Camera or GCam APK! It’s software designed only to inform the camera freaks that the hardware camera lens isn’t the only thing that intensifies your overall photography, but the software is also an integral part of capturing images.
It’s an official Camera app for the Google Nexus and Pixel smartphones developed 8 years ago in 2014 by Google developers.
It offered Nexus phones the most fascinating camera modes, such as Portrait photography, HDR+ Enhanced photography, Night Sight camera, and the Panorama effect to take mobile shooting to a professional level.
Now, GCam APK or GCam Mod is the alteration of the actual Google Pixel’s Google Camera software designed for all non-Google Android smartphones.
You can’t find a Google Camera for Motorola Device on the Google Play Store, and even if they’re there, you’d find them incompatible with your device. But don’t worry, as Motorola Droid Maxx 2 phone is compatible with GCam 8.7 APK that you can grab by clicking the below link.
Download Google Camera for Motorola Droid Maxx 2
Finding a Google Camera for different branded smartphone models is a little complex these days, but we’re here to make that easy for you. We’re listing below both the developer versions of GCam APK, compatible with your Motorola Droid Maxx 2 smartphone.
As we told you above about two renowned developers are working to develop GCam APK, Arnova8G2, and BSG. Both GCam APK includes a little bit of alteration and except that there is everything exact on both GCam versions, as they both altered GCam 8.7 APK.
Let’s not waste more time and get smoothly to the below link for downloading GCam 8.7 APK!
GCam 8.7 APK for Motorola Droid Maxx 2 by BSG:
GCam 8.7 APK for Motorola Droid Maxx 2 by Arnova8G2
Arnova8G2 and BSG both GCam 8.7 APKs would be the best recommendation for you, and it’d be amazing if you’d try both these GCam APKs once to find your desired Google Camera among them.
Steps to Install Google Camera on Motorola Droid Maxx 2
Currently, you’ve conquered the GCam 8.7 APK by BSG or Arnova8G2 resource file from the above links, which means that you’re ready to install this app on your device. You’d find the installation procedure exactly simple as you downloaded, and all the required handy steps are listed below in a disciplined manner –
- Download any GCam 8.7 APK version from the above links.
- Open the File Manager app and Go to the Downloads folder.
- Tap on the APK file. If you get a popup message saying to Allow Unknown Sources, tap on Allow.
- Again tap on the APK file and Install the app.
- Wait for a few seconds until the GCam 8.7 APK would get installed on your device.
- Finally, you’d glimpse an Open button to run the Google Camera app on your Motorola Droid Maxx 2 smartphone.
If the app failed to open, then follow the below steps:
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Navigate to Apps → tap on See all apps.
- Select the Google Camera app from the list.
- Tap on Storage & cache → , finally tap on Clear storage & Clear cache.
How to Use Google Camera on Motorola Droid Maxx 2
The final step is to use the Google Camera on Motorola Droid Maxx 2 smartphone, as we successfully completed the downloading and installation procedure. Similarly, this would also be the handiest technique and you’d find its simplicity of the same level as your device’s official camera.
- These steps would only work if you’ve well-installed GCam APK on your device. If there are any crashes or errors, you can redirect to the above-mentioned note.
- If everything is fine and you can glimpse a viewfinder (rectangular camera component that you see while touching an empty surface on camera view) on GCam APK, go ahead with the below things.
- Now, open the App settings by clicking the above middle-positioned Settings icon. Later, click the More Settings tab to open all the official important settings of Google Camera.
- Tap the three-dotted Advanced button, which would soon drop you to a page listed with all the camera modes. Enable all the important ones, like HDR+ Control, Night Sight, Portrait, Panorama, and 3D Picture.
- Night Sight and Astrophotography: To enable it, open the app and navigate to Settings → Advanced options, here you can enable both modes.
That’s it! You’ve successfully configured all the important settings of Google Camera and you can now use the GCam APK for Motorola Droid Maxx 2 to its effective stage. You’d glimpse all the camera modes below and can swipe from left-to-right for enjoying more modes and editing the default camera modes.
Moreover, Google Camera also includes a tremendous number of additional settings, where you can choose color transmissions by long pressing the view rotating button, altering ratio, enabling timer, getting framing hints, enabling grids, and modifying exposure. Time to explore the GCam 8.7 APK on Motorola Droid Maxx 2!